Make My Money Matter (“we”/”us”/“our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We endeavour to be clear about what information we collect from you, why we have collected it and what we will do with it. You can always contact us with questions about our use of your personal information by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Make My Money Matter Limited
c/o The Biscuit Building
10 Redchurch Street
London E2 7DD
This policy sets out the basis on which we collect any personal data from you,
why we collect it, who we share it with, how we use it and how we protect it. We want you to understand clearly our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it, so please read the following carefully.
What Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you when:
- You fill in a form on our site or sign up to receive updates from us
- You participate in one of our campaign actions
- You sign up to attend one of our events
- You apply for a role within our organisation
- Details of your visits to our site, social media platforms, on landing pages and over the telephone including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- When we collect personal data directly from you through our website, on social media platforms, on landing pages and over the telephone we use the data you provide for the following purposes:
- as needed to provide the site and its features and in order to give you the best user experience
- where we are under a contractual or legal obligation to do so
- where you have explicitly consented (for example, by actively signing up to receive our updates)
- for our own legitimate interests in maintaining our own records and databases
We also receive personal data from other sources which include:
- Service providers that help determine your location based on your IP address in order to customise certain products to your location
- Publicly available sources
How we collect, use and store personal data
The data we collect in this way may include the following:
- Name and contact data, including first and last name, email address, contact number(s) and similar contact data
- Demographic, including country, city and preferred language
We use this personal data for the following purposes:
- For our own legitimate interests in monitoring usage of site and improving it
- Subject to your consent to receive this information, informing users about our activities (updates, campaign actions, events)
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
We may also use your email address to match to your account on Facebook or other social media sites in order to show you our content while using these services. We only do this where you have opted in to marketing emails and we keep your data secure by encrypting it. No data we hold about you is retained by the third party. If you would prefer that your data wasn’t used in this way, you can do by updating your preferences by clicking the links below:
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us to request no further information be sent to you.
How we protect data
We will not sell, rent or swap your information with other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
We use trusted services to enable us to effectively run our campaigns. These included software providers like Microsoft, Mailchimp, Atlassian and Hubspot. As some of the service providers we use are located outside of the UK and/or Europe, they may have a lower standard of protection for personal information than that required by EU data protection laws. The personal data we collect may be transferred to, and stored, outside the EU (including for example in the United States) and may also be processed by people operating outside the EU who work for us or one of our partners or suppliers. In the event that we need to transfer personal data to a company based outside the EU, we will ensure that the data is handled in line with EU law.
Partners & collaborators
Our model is a collaborative one and we believe that it is only by engaging with other organisations that we will be able to deliver on our mission. We will never share personal information with our partners and collaborators without your expressed consent. Occasionally, we may aggregate data in order to share anonymised data for analysis.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information About Us
Make My Money Matter Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12266287 having its registered office at 7 Savoy Court, London WC2R 0EX.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The cookies we use are: Google Analytics, which tracks how many people visit our site, what they do, how they got to our website, which pages they visit and the technology they are using to view our site. All of that information is anonymous and we cannot access contact or personal details of individual users.
You can disable or remove any cookies stored on your computer but these may prevent our website from functioning properly. We do not sell our user or cookie data for third party marketing.